Saturday, November 20, 2010

Now for a Laughter Break

My hospice volunteer training finally ended last week after ten sessions. Obviously this was not the most mirth inspiring time I've ever spent, and one could argue that since I actually used to work as a hospice nurse it was a waste of time. The very last day, though, we undertook a deeply powerful yet emotionally wrenching exercise which certainly was not a waste of anyone's time. I plan to write about it, but not today.

Today I will celebrate laughter by posting the link to Hyperbole and a Half so you can experience some of the most humorous writing and illustrating that I've seen for a while. The post I linked directly to reminded me of my moving experience with my two cats this past spring and had me laughing for twenty minutes straight! Do read and enjoy!

No comments: