Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Glaming it up and other stuff

Mundane stuff while living in temp housing...

Took trusty MacBook for a tune up yesterday. Didn't realize it would take 24 hours. So I'm on a public PC at the moment. No Apple stores in South Dakota so I needed to get this done here.

(Am NOT buying an iPhone. Even if I wanted one, AT&T does not operate in Rapid City. I love gadgets but I have a perfectly good cell phone and iPod, don't need a luxury phone.)

Haircut and color touch up yesterday, facial, facial waxing, and nails today. Need to look presentable for Taciturn's retirement ceremony in a bit over 48 hours.

He is almost finished with all of the admin stuff he has to do--and he has until July 9th to do them!

T brought up going to church in Harford County on Sunday. There is a little country Episcopal church we used to attend when we came for vacations, and we attended Christmas Day service there in 2005. The rector, Fran, is an awesome homilist. I have wept while listening to her. Also the parish is very friendly. We always look forward to attending there.

Gotta go get clothes out of the dryer, another mundane thing!

No comments: