Tuesday, September 25, 2007

How does anyone

Have the time to read and comment on all of the cool blogs there are? I have been chasing my tail for several days now, and just sat down to see all of the blogs and comments I have missed. And I've missed some great stuff! Eileen, Cathy, Doxy, PJ, MP, Jared, etc, sorry. I really need to just subscribe to the dmnd blogs and be done with it.

And most keep up with Facebook also--I just peek into that every day for a few minutes. Hats off to you all.

I don't know what to think about the resolution from the HOB. Those who have decided nothing good can come from TEC will continue to say that. And it is hard for our brothers and sisters whose "lifestyles present a challenge to the wider communion" to continue, knowing that they really are not fully included in the life of the church.

Had a good time at EfM tonight. We read the first nine chapters of the Book of Mark aloud, taking turns. Sometimes reading aloud clarifies things, and makes things jump out at you. The other co-mentor read from "The Message" by Eugene Peterson and I practically fell on the floor with mirth. It was, perhaps, what would Jesus say--if he had been made flesh in the 21st century rather than in the 1st? And you didn't miss the point.

Our adopted male cat Parker lost his manhood today--we are picking him up tomorrow. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Poor Parker... I lost mine too.

Anonymous said...

((((healing for Parker))))

(((((For Laura)))) just cuz.