Thursday, October 4, 2007

robbinsdale radical: Canon David Anderson, tell us what you REALLY think

This is from my church pal CP's blog. robbinsdale radical: Canon David Anderson, tell us what you REALLY think

Just think, greatness and clarity was just a couple of previous rectors ago in my church! (Irony, please.)

By the way, the AAC or somebody has mailed many people in the diocese letters to recruit them, apparently. I just was reinstated on the local rolls, so I didn't get one. Of course, this has coincided with the diocesan convention this weekend.

My poor cotton filled, muddled head was just pounding all day, or I would have written my own meditation on all of this. It wouldn't have made any sense to anyone, though. Just like all of this posturing bent on destruction never has made any sense to me.

Going off to book discussion group, where I hope we discuss the book and not the letters...

No comments: