Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back to work (continued)

One of these days I will have a normal day. Today, alas, will not be one--I agreed to go into work tonight at 11 pm when my panicked boss called. The person normally scheduled was called to jury duty tomorrow.

So...I will take a walk in a few minutes, go to Wed Eucharist (haven't been to church in two weeks! I'm starving!), then come home and go to bed.

I have caught up on the blogs I read. When I can, I'll post about one that echoed something that came up on my trip.

Speaking of trip, here is a photo of the four of us while on a float trip on the Snake River in the Tetons this past Saturday, a cold Saturday, I might add. From left: MOR, Taciturn, me, and JMG. And some beautiful mountains in the background!

4 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Sorry about the emergency work call.

I love the photo.

bethoc said...

Welcome home!

Kirkepiscatoid said...

Oh, man, I miss float trips!

Fran said...

Welcome back - too bad about the work call.

That photo is great!!