Friday, November 20, 2009

Small World and Friday Stuff

Taciturn came home this am from his trip to "Balmore". Sure is good to have him back.

We are on the same page when it comes to what we want in a house in VT. A house is for sale in Richmond, VT that interests both of us. Unfortunately, there are no photos of the bedrooms online. That is worrisome. But a househunting trip may be in my near future.

Oh, and the woman I met yesterday at the coffee shop also is preparing to move to VT. She is headed to Burlington. We both turned to our mutual friend and said, "Come with us!" She sighed and said, "I would, except my roots are here." She also is very frustrated by the mindset of the go it alone ranchers around here who don't see a need to consider community needs as well as their own.

Off to PT. Have a call into the doctor with the PT's suggestion I get a cortisone shot in my knee. We'll see how that goes.